Need workout program for my cut.

B

BeBuff

Awards
I need a workout program for my cutting, i tried upper/lower.. but i dont feel like i work enough doing them, could someone give me a good 4 day split.

B

BeBuff

Awards
How is this routine?

Monday: Chest/Biceps
4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8

Tuesday: Legs/Calves
4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back
3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps
4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
IMO if you want to shed fat diet is more important. if you need to change your workout then your workout may not be that good in the first place.

you could try these workouts:
westside for skinny bastards
531 with big but boring and lots of sled work, use very short rest periods

try a PHA approach for your workout. you take 2-4 exercises that alternate lower and upper and superset them.

i think it was charles poliquin in a recent blog that stated that to shed fat use short rest periods. to gain strength use long rest periods.

B

BeBuff

Awards
Did try using westside for skinny bastards, bu dont feel like i can focus enough on the muscle im using, so i need a 4 day split, like i posted before, is that one ok?

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
if you are not sure if its ok, then it probably isnt.

keep it simple and use a proven program. i would say get the 5/3/1 book. do the big but boring for a few cycles with lots of sled work and sprints. then switch to the triumverant and superset the stuff with short rest periods.

for some more conditioning fun add in at least 2 days where you do 10x10 swings with the heaviest weight you can do. start a timer and allow 1 minute for each set. and start the next set at the start of each minute. so your rest is how fast you can do the 10 reps. do them too fast you cant finish. do them too heavy you cant finish. do them too light and you hardly get any rest. last time i was up to 73lbs KB.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did try using westside for skinny bastards, bu dont feel like i can focus enough on the muscle im using, so i need a 4 day split, like i posted before, is that one ok?
You mean you don't feel like you get enough isolation work and pump in? Both of which have little to do in much of anything......

You'll preserve lean mass while creating a more favorable environment that favors lipolysis and protein synthesis with an upper/lower like you get in 5/3/1 or west side.

Br

B

BeBuff

Awards
Will aim for something like this, i feel like i work my muscle good enough on 4 days split.

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bench Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Cable Flyes 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of EZ-Bar Curls 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls 8-10 reps
Om jeg orker kaster jeg inn noen biceps curls

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
3 sets of Standing Calf Raises 8-10 reps
2 sets of Donkey Calf Raises 8-10 reps

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps (Pulls ups når jeg klarer 8 reps med dem)
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of One-Arm Dumbbell Row 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chin-ups 8-10 reps
3 Sets of Pullovers 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leverage Shrug 8-10 reps

4 sets of Shoulder Press 8-10 reps (Dumbbell og barbell, bytter på vær uke)
3 sets of Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Rear Delt Machine 8-10 reps
2 sets of Dips - Triceps Version 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
whats your diet? doesnt matter what your workout is like for cutting if your diet isnt in check

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
Will aim for something like this, i feel like i work my muscle good enough on 4 days split.

Majoring in the minors

Majoring in the minors

Majoring in the minors

Majoring in the minors
thats what i see on your program design. tryto learn to put together a program by following a proven program like 5/3/1, a 3-5x5 variant (starting strength, madcow, bill star, etc), westside for skinny bastards, etc. follow one for 6+ months then try another.

also, if your diet is great like doing intermittent fasting, eating paleo, carb backloading, or once a week carb loading, etc then you will get stronger and shed fat.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The MO of a chump: Ask for advice, get critical feedback, ignore it because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Fail, repeat.

Br

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
The MO of a chump: Ask for advice, get critical feedback, ignore it because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. Fail, repeat.

Br
haha agreed

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards

Br
thats awesome!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
You mean you don't feel like you get enough isolation work and pump in? Both of which have little to do in much of anything......

You'll preserve lean mass while creating a more favorable environment that favors lipolysis and protein synthesis with an upper/lower like you get in 5/3/1 or west side.

Br
I agree with this.