2 Random Questions/Observations
- 05-26-2012, 11:33 PM
2 Random Questions/Observations
1. Will i ever be able to have a bodybuilder body? i used to be fat like 190,then i got into wrestling and dropped to like 135 fast and had a lot of loose skin,the past few yrs ive been training off and on going between 137-160. is my body too jacked up at this point or will if i stay on a strict diet and routine will it be able to get that body i want?
2. i find it wierd that i can take like 4 or 5 months off and when i come back still be able to bench like 115 for 3x10,is that normal or will i hurt myself? i just asume its from all the wrestling and off and on training that im used to doing.
- 05-27-2012, 09:13 AM
You can definitely achieve the body you want, but you need to be consistent, patient, and train smart.
You also need a good diet, if you don't feel you have a strong enough knowledge about training and diet, start reading everything you can about strength training and bodybuilding. Asking the people here is a good place to start.
- 05-27-2012, 11:09 AM
todd got itt right on the spot, you could try out the if lean gains diet too i havent done it myself but ive heard and seen gret results from it as well as consistent trainingOEF '11-'12
Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
05-27-2012, 10:35 PM
thank u my friends,i appreciate it very much. but what about the retaining strength thing?
05-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Good job on dropping the weight.
How'd you do it?
05-28-2012, 12:33 AM
when i was 190,my frsh year i started wrestling,but i broke my arm and had to sit season out.so during the summer i got real motivated started running and lifting and eating like 2 times a day. im getting fat again im like 157 now.
but as far as strength goes is it normal to be able to take 4 months off and be able to come back and still do like 115-120 for 3 x 10?
05-28-2012, 07:55 AM
05-28-2012, 08:14 AM
Consistency and a good diet is the key. You indicate in your post you've been training off and on for the past few year and you reference taking 4-5 months off -- that is not being consistent. It's not going to happen overnight. If you want to attain a certain physique, you need to be willing to put in the time, effort, and dedication into not only training, but your diet and cardio as well.
05-28-2012, 08:45 PM
any advice on shoulders I'm trying to build up my anterier delt I usually do 3 exercises just for the anterier delt is that overtraing and that's why I can't build them for anterier head I do setted bbpress or db press followed by another press than front raises
05-28-2012, 11:54 PM
i understand the need to be consistent,just ever since i kept getting inured in wrestling and mma i have gotten into the habbit of taking time off.
is it normal to be able to come back after 4 months and still bench 115 for 3x10??
05-29-2012, 12:51 AM
How close is 115 to your 1 rep max? There are some guys in this forum that could take a year off and prolly still bench 300 for sets but it all depends on the individual.Originally Posted by AmazingAJ
Similar Forum Threads
- By Aviad in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 67Last Post: 08-27-2009, 09:17 PM
- By muslhead in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2007, 07:26 PM
- By supertones31 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2007, 12:06 PM