2 Random Questions/Observations

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.59%

2 Random Questions/Observations

1. Will i ever be able to have a bodybuilder body? i used to be fat like 190,then i got into wrestling and dropped to like 135 fast and had a lot of loose skin,the past few yrs ive been training off and on going between 137-160. is my body too jacked up at this point or will if i stay on a strict diet and routine will it be able to get that body i want?

2. i find it wierd that i can take like 4 or 5 months off and when i come back still be able to bench like 115 for 3x10,is that normal or will i hurt myself? i just asume its from all the wrestling and off and on training that im used to doing.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.87%

You can definitely achieve the body you want, but you need to be consistent, patient, and train smart.
    You also need a good diet, if you don't feel you have a strong enough knowledge about training and diet, start reading everything you can about strength training and bodybuilding. Asking the people here is a good place to start.
    Good luck
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

todd got itt right on the spot, you could try out the if lean gains diet too i havent done it myself but ive heard and seen gret results from it as well as consistent training
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.59%

thank u my friends,i appreciate it very much. but what about the retaining strength thing?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Good job on dropping the weight.

How'd you do it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.59%

when i was 190,my frsh year i started wrestling,but i broke my arm and had to sit season out.so during the summer i got real motivated started running and lifting and eating like 2 times a day. im getting fat again im like 157 now.

but as far as strength goes is it normal to be able to take 4 months off and be able to come back and still do like 115-120 for 3 x 10?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Good job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

Consistency and a good diet is the key. You indicate in your post you've been training off and on for the past few year and you reference taking 4-5 months off -- that is not being consistent. It's not going to happen overnight. If you want to attain a certain physique, you need to be willing to put in the time, effort, and dedication into not only training, but your diet and cardio as well.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.36%

any advice on shoulders I'm trying to build up my anterier delt I usually do 3 exercises just for the anterier delt is that overtraing and that's why I can't build them for anterier head I do setted bbpress or db press followed by another press than front raises
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.59%

i understand the need to be consistent,just ever since i kept getting inured in wrestling and mma i have gotten into the habbit of taking time off.

is it normal to be able to come back after 4 months and still bench 115 for 3x10??
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.98%

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAJ
    i understand the need to be consistent,just ever since i kept getting inured in wrestling and mma i have gotten into the habbit of taking time off.

is it normal to be able to come back after 4 months and still bench 115 for 3x10??
    How close is 115 to your 1 rep max? There are some guys in this forum that could take a year off and prolly still bench 300 for sets but it all depends on the individual.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycobol - Questions/Observations
    By Aviad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 11:17 PM
  2. A couple of random questions
    By muslhead in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
  3. Random questions from a newb.
    By supertones31 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2