- 05-22-2012, 01:05 PM
been struggling with shoulder burstis and tendenitis for 4 months now. took a couple weeks off from lifting then went with light weights for a couple months. after getting a cortisol shot i decided to start lifting heavy but any type of presses are painful. anyone ever have this nagging problem and how long till this pain/inflammation goes away? i go 3 months on-1 month off with my cycles so i dont want to half ass my workouts. im afraid taking months off will lose size and strength. dont ask about my cycles, i wont reply. just need health advice.
i aint happy when i dont lift!
Similar Forum Threads
- By rab71 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:27 PM
- By beefjerky in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 18Last Post: 06-30-2009, 04:26 PM
- By Gator762 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2006, 03:46 PM
- By Goose7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2006, 02:01 PM
- By oldfart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-07-2005, 02:22 PM