Help for Summer Training Program

thebigc

Awards
I will be working at a camp this summer and won't have any access to weights. I will be able to do pull ups and plyometric training/running, but I really would like to gain strength. What are some solid body weight workouts that I could do and/or practical/unique ways to go about it? Excluding Pushup variants and pullups, of course. I've done my own research, I just would like some other good opinions. Thanks guys!

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
bodyweightculture.com
calisthenicskingz.net
beastskills.com

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
I just returned home from Army AIT and won't have access to a gym for a few more weeks so I set up some makeshift equipment. I do situps and crunches with a cement block I found, stand on my head against a wall and do presses, shrugs with tires, and different types of pushups with a backpack full of stuff, and dips on a dining room chair.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out strong man training and find implements you can use in nature.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lift the smaller kids

thebigc

Awards
lift the smaller kids
No joke, when I counseled last year we had a game where the kids had to carry the other kids a ways and across the line...counselors had to do it, too. That was a good workout, but only lasted 2 weeks.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
No joke, when I counseled last year we had a game where the kids had to carry the other kids a ways and across the line...counselors had to do it, too. That was a good workout, but only lasted 2 weeks.
When I was in high school my football coach would have contests sometimes where we would have relay races while carrying a teammate. It was fun but intense.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 5
Anabolics 6
MTPMJM Anabolics 6
jason267 Anabolics 7