Stop training legs?
- 05-14-2012, 04:09 PM
- 05-15-2012, 02:25 PM
- 05-15-2012, 02:30 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
You still need to do some leg work. It may not be for hypertrophy, but doing some dynamic box squats, box jumps, and glute-ham raises should be enough to maintain for a short time.M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-03-2012, 04:13 PM
06-03-2012, 07:58 PM
So should I just like train legs every other week? I also play soccer and squash so I would think that just doing the cardio would keep my legs cut while I try and grow my upperOriginally Posted by uvawahoowa
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum Training ForumReplies: 66Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:07 PM
- By ScottyDoc in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2010, 07:19 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum Training ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:14 PM
- By SeaHawk22 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2005, 09:36 AM