Hamstrings

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If looking at knee, the posterior side is the bottom of hamstring before knee girdle.

I have some fat that runs along the inside of that Origin of hamstring all way up to thigh.

Thoughts on reducing it? Squats. Just makin legs bigger even on deficit

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try Single Leg laying Hamstring Curls supersetted with Double Hamstring Leg curl.

10 reps per leg then 10-15 double for 4 sets. Last set of double leg until failure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, it just seems a bit anal retentive to me. Well unless you are some kind of professional model and your job depends on it. Otherwise, I say don't sweat the small stuff. There are way more important things to worry about in life.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know, it just seems a bit anal retentive to me. Well unless you are some kind of professional model and your job depends on it. Otherwise, I say don't sweat the small stuff. There are way more important things to worry about in life.
lol that's a good point. Even if your job was riding on it, I'd say just don't reveal that part your body on the pose, lol.

To the OP, you wear most of your BF on the thighs, and second most portion on the stomach, sides and lower back. Lose more BF. You have to get down pretty low in BF (like 8%) to start seeing good definition in the hams.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, we know we can't spot reduce, so......

Second, although I can't think of it off the top of my head, something tells me theres a reason why that site holds a little more fat even in leaner individuals than others. Maybe to insulate/protect the blood vessels running through popliteal area.

Br

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Second, although I can't think of it off the top of my head, something tells me theres a reason why that site holds a little more fat even in leaner individuals than others. Maybe to insulate/protect the blood vessels running through popliteal area.

Br
That would be my bet...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Br
I knew you would come in Br.
Hope you are well my friend