Shoulder Pain - Is It My Joints?

jpg0923

Awards
So I just hit the two week mark on a 6 week Helladrol/Stano cycle. I've never had any problems with my joints, but I hear that H-Drol can really dry you out.

Two days ago I was doing shoulders, and was finding it uncomfortable between sets after doing heavy weight, especially on push press although I did try to push through the discomfort and hit a new PR.

Then today I was doing a full DB chest workout, around my 4th set on flat bench I felt some more discomfort in my shoulders, then went to decline, and by the time I got to incline inbetween sets it was straight up painful it almost felt like I tore something, but it was only my right shoulder the left one felt pretty normal. However now I've been home for about an hour and it's gone away for the most part. Does this sound like a joint issue?

pmdied

Awards
I'm using Erase Pro and some users have mentioned joint pain. I've been using two caps of fish oil a day and it helps.

TowKnee

Awards
I've got the same thing. Just came of hella and even dosing Oils at 12 a day didn't help 'lubricate' my joints. I ordered some
Animal stack joint support after reading some good reviews for situations like this. I've been takin it for 3 days so far with results supposedly showing up within 2 weeks. Hoping this will make my PCT a bit easier. Def hard to lift with intensity when my joints feel like sandpaper

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I just hit the two week mark on a 6 week Helladrol/Stano cycle. I've never had any problems with my joints, but I hear that H-Drol can really dry you out.

Two days ago I was doing shoulders, and was finding it uncomfortable between sets after doing heavy weight, especially on push press although I did try to push through the discomfort and hit a new PR.

Then today I was doing a full DB chest workout, around my 4th set on flat bench I felt some more discomfort in my shoulders, then went to decline, and by the time I got to incline inbetween sets it was straight up painful it almost felt like I tore something, but it was only my right shoulder the left one felt pretty normal. However now I've been home for about an hour and it's gone away for the most part. Does this sound like a joint issue?
I took Erase Pro with 3grams of omega-3's a day with no problem and a decent amount of people report drying of the joints.

Try that if you already haven't. Maybe some SuperCissus as well.