Best time and way to do fasted cardio inorder not to loose muacle mass?
- 05-11-2012, 03:14 PM
- 05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
if you drink a shake it not fasted cardio no is it?
drink shake AFTER for true fasted cardio.Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
- 05-11-2012, 03:42 PM
use amino's pre/intra/post if its a concern to youLG Sciences forum representative
05-11-2012, 03:42 PM
If you must have something have some BCAA, but a 20 min run fasted will not cause you to lose muscle mass.
05-11-2012, 04:15 PM
whether you eat or not 20 minutes of cardio no matter how intense is not going to cause muscle loss.
and IMO only elite bodybuilders need to worry about nutritional timing to a degree that it can make or break there goals. the other 99% of the world eat when you are hungry and eat in moderation and avoid processes foods and you will see far better progress then what you think you need.
you can call me "ozzie" for short.
05-11-2012, 05:25 PM
05-11-2012, 05:34 PM
hahahaha... NO IT WONT
Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
05-12-2012, 10:41 AM
05-13-2012, 07:17 PM
first thing on empty stomach or 15-20 mins moderatly after workout
05-14-2012, 05:15 PM
If you want to improve your body composition in the most efficient way, then doing high intensity intermittent conditioning will produce the fastest and most dramatic changes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lboston in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:44 AM
- By a312 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2011, 05:52 PM
- By jumpshot903 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:05 PM
- By tommytucker69 in forum Weight LossReplies: 49Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:19 PM
- By SwordBurn in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 08-03-2007, 05:41 PM