Day 3: Cardio and Agility
Day 4: Shoulders and Abs
Day 5: Arms and 4arms
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Rest

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
routine for what? exercise? painting? strength? eating? size?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Like a usual 5 day split , just try to record your workouts on your log and try to keep adding weight and throw in a deload week once neural fatigue or failure start to kick in too much. What are your goals? Calories? Size? Depending on that sometimes a 4 day split is better or a 3 day with whole body workouts :)!.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Triceps and Biceps on the same day?

Heres my training schedule;
Day One: Chest and Triceps
Day Two: Back and Biceps
Day Three: LEGS (hammys, quads, calves etc)
Day Four: Rest
Day Five: Shoulders and Abs
Day Six: compound movements (deadlifts, etc)
Day seven: rest

But do what works for you, I would just recommended splitting the biceps and triceps to two seperate days as often you may be fatigued after the first workout and give a half assed performance on the last workout resulting in an unbalanced workout of either the triceps or biceps.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
Day 1: Chest and Abs
Day 2: Back, Traps, 4arms
Day 3: Cardio and Agility
Day 4: Shoulders and Abs
Day 5: Arms and 4arms
Day 6: Legs
Day 7: Rest
when do you do bench press? chest or arms day? as it works both.

when do you deadlift? back or legs day, it works both.

overhead press? arms or shoulders day?

cleans? back, traps, shoulders, or leg day?

rows? back or arms day?

SlyCamaro

Awards
I have always liked to have a full arm day, bi's and tri's together. I have pretty big arms for my size, working bi's on a back day, and tri's on a chest day never got me anywere. My arms would be burnt and not able to push them heavy. Depends on your goals though, are you looking for size?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Only one rest day?
On a cut I dont even have rest days Oo!! Merely 4 cardio days and 3 lift days , the cardio days are INTENSE burnout sessions of 600-900 kCals and around 1500-1600 kCals injested only haha, I dont see anything wrong with only 1 rest day , actually if its FULL rest it should be fine as long as he throws in good 10hrs of sleep.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
On a cut I dont even have rest days Oo!! Merely 4 cardio days and 3 lift days , the cardio days are INTENSE burnout sessions of 600-900 kCals and around 1500-1600 kCals injested only haha, I dont see anything wrong with only 1 rest day , actually if its FULL rest it should be fine as long as he throws in good 10hrs of sleep.
I guess its up to the trainer lol I need 2 rest days a week atleast or I would fall apart ha