What is the proper PCT workout regiment?
- 05-06-2012, 07:55 PM
- 05-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Some say to drop volume a lot and take a deload. I tend to drop volume but keep weight steady. I don't aim for PRs but I don't back off the weights.
Another theory is to take week 2 or 3 completely off so that cortisol stays lower (this is when cortisol will most likely spike)
Depends on your goals. Pretty much why we kept it out of the sticky.RecoverBro ELITE
05-06-2012, 08:24 PM
05-06-2012, 08:28 PM
05-06-2012, 08:31 PM
05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Recovery coming off cycle will be crushed. You do more volume and break down more tissue you'll cause more stress and more muscle to repair. Your body won't be on any assistance so you will basically be beating yourself into the ground.Originally Posted by BALLERIFIC
05-06-2012, 08:38 PM
05-11-2012, 12:42 PM
My last PH cycle I did 3 months ago and it was the only time I kept most of my gains. I toped out at 201lbs on and right now a steady 198 started cycle at 190!, lost the full pumped look but most of my size is still here. The only thing I did was take a break the first week in PCT, I droped weight and did higher reps without burning myself up... but the next week I went full blown again and actaully got stronger durring PCT then I did on!
Similar Forum Threads
- By dubfungus in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM
- By eballarj in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:49 AM
- By pinchharmonic in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:45 PM
- By neverstop in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 14Last Post: 01-16-2007, 06:39 PM
- By I'm Trying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM