Wrist flexors

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Lately while going heavier with flat bench press my wrist flexors in my left arm, but not my right, have been hurting like sh*t. I'm not sure what I did to injure them or what I should do to help them recover. It's gotten to the point where bench pressing is almost unbearable. Should I deload for a week? Not do any press work for a week or more? Open to suggestions.

forearm_muscle001005.jpg

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
deload for a week and see how it is. I would go on to you tube to see if they have any suggestions on things you could do at home, or small weightless exercises that can increase blood flow there to help enhance healing. Might wanna look into Cissus RX, Might have joint/tendon healing properties.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Thanks for the quick response mattrag. I'll look on youtube. Hopefully there are some band exercises because I've got at least one of every color left over from my shoulder surgery.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the quick response mattrag. I'll look on youtube. Hopefully there are some band exercises because I've got at least one of every color left over from my shoulder surgery.
good luck man! Hopefully others might have some suggestions :)