After 4 weeks off?
- 05-03-2012, 08:42 PM
- 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM
05-03-2012, 09:28 PM
After 4 weeks you will now only be able to do exactly 117.5x 8. I hope your gym has some 2.5 pounders. Your speed also decreased to 5.8 mph for 45 minutes. It's a good thing you didn't wait 5 weeks though because you may not have even been able to bench the bar at that point!Originally Posted by AmazingAJ
Seriously though wtf do you expect as an answer? Go to the gym and find out.
05-03-2012, 11:42 PM
05-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sface360 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:55 AM
- By fireblade187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:16 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:53 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:04 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:20 AM