bobo and other smart peeps, rate my diet/supps

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i decided since i'd rather impress the ladies in the student union building rather than the fat powerlifters at the gym, and go get really cut up. I'm at about 20% BF and i want to get to around 10%. I've decided to do it without the help of stimulants/thermos, considering how ephedrine nearly gave me erectile dysfunction (read in supp forum) and this way i can really work on getting my diet and training dialed in, will be a good learning experiance for future diet phases. anyway, because diet has to be top-notch it will be really clean and i wanted some of you guys to take a look at it and see if my logic for what i'm doing has merit or i'm just a dumbass one level up from a flex magazine reader.

Diet - will look nearly the same everyday (cept weekends, might see a redbull and vodka or light beer here and there, i'm in college)

meal 1 for good protein (~25g) and just enough carbs
5 egg whites
1 whole egg
1/2 cup oats
1 slice whole wheat bread
trace milk, splenda in oatmeal.

WORKOUT or HIIT

meal 2 PWO (40g protein at least)
2 scoops ON opti-promeal.
1 banana
1/2 - 2/3 cup oats

meal 3 (40g protein)
chicken breast
brown rice

WORK (5-9PM)

meal 4 (40g protein)
chicken breast
vegetables
1 tbs natural peanut butter
3 caps fish oil

meal 5 (~32g protein depending on tuna brand)
1 can tuna
trace mustard
3 caps fish oil

SUPPS

diet green tea or water with meals and througout the day
vit C 2g per day
zinc + magnesium 15 min before bed
have some swole v2 lying around, might use it once i start making progress.

does this look solid as an initial plan of attack, what can i add or subract to make it more optimal.

oh yea, 21 years old, 200lbs even, 1.5 years lifting experiance, no PH or AAS experiance.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
i really don't see the need for the banana post wo- the fructose mostly refills liver glycogen so it won't really help your muscles, i would just stick to the oats. and try for about 240g of protein a day, oh and about how many calories is that?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just remember that protein is the MOST thermogenic compound out there, so the more of it the better off you are. I would also drop the natural peanut butter with the fish oil meal. I think that is a little overboard on the fat.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
make sure that redbull and vodka is sugarfree redbull and vodka ;)