My w/o routine
- 04-28-2012, 11:59 PM
My w/o routine
Morning- 12 minutes of speed rope, 1 mile run
Mid day-3 sets of 25 sit ups, crunches, and push ups
Night- 3 sets of 30 reps of arm curls with 25 pound weights, 3 sets of 25 push ups, sit ups, and crunches.
I take muscle milk, twin lab creatine, and puruslab d-pol in the morning, then I do muscle milk at night before bed.
- 04-29-2012, 06:08 AM
Some more 5x5 style routines:
Nutrition Forum (Bulking AKA Putting on some mass!!):
Nutrition Forum (Weightloss, good for cutting diets, recomps and general loss of body mass):
All of this can be read, learned, applied and set to motion on a nearby Gym at the cost of their services to let you workout for real, and at a kitchen closest to you to get your daily Macro-nutrients in Protein/Carbohydrates/Fats.
On a side note, here's the supplement forum too for some more advice on supplementation:
Key to supplementation is a proper nutrition and workout! Hope it helps you create a Routine!!
- 04-29-2012, 09:14 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Originally Posted by Celorza
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ponysteak in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:21 PM
- By Quinc in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2007, 01:46 PM
- By Quinc in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2007, 02:10 AM
- By BOHICA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:57 AM