Best thing for thicker arms?

cg123

Awards
My arms are pretty big. I just want them thicker. What's some good things for like tris or whatever you think will make arms thicker

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Close grip bench press, weighted dips, lying extensions are my 3 favorite for puting size on the triceps..

cg123

Awards
Ya true. My tris are pretty big. I just want my arms thicker in general. Ya I bet dips will help. What rep ranges

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I generally put enough weight where I can do no less than 8 no more than 12. When doing dips I dont go down far enough to put the tension on my lower chest. Try to keep it all on the tris..

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
exercises for such a small body part are secondary to the rep/set/intensity/frequency setup you will use.

IMO, volume and increased time under tension are the keys to size.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Close grip bench press, weighted dips, lying extensions are my 3 favorite for puting size on the triceps..
Elbows out on close grips hit the outer part harder, kinda like wide and narrow stance squats. Changing your grips and motion of travel should do alot for width

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Elbows out on close grips hit the outer part harder, kinda like wide and narrow stance squats. Changing your grips and motion of travel should do alot for width
I concur with this.. I like to hit em from different angles. Nothing like making muscles guess to keep them from adapting..

MindMuscle12

Banned
Awards
i like to put a ton of blood in my tris (usually with drop sets on rope press down) before hitting work sets.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Reverse grip bench press really put on some width to my tris. Still tryin to find something that will do the same for my bis.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
usually the inner head of tri is neglected and outer head on bicep and brachialis- focusing on these two areas will give you the thickness. hammer curls, close grip bench etc