1. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

College Research Paper Help! Inspiration

Okay guys, I have to write a 12 page paper on happiness for a class. So why not involve my favorite forum people eh?

Here is what I need from you....

Reply to this and give a brief or long over-view, I don't care, of what got you involved in training, whether it was a bully, illness, family or friends, ect. Does not matter at all. Give me also First name with Last Initial example: John D.

Tell me why this makes you happy and what you think happiness is!

Be as discriptive as you want!

Simple right?!

An example of which can be found in the log in my signature, I talked about a bully who inspired me, but then I dug deeper and realized I was doing it to reflect the pain I felt losing my grandmother and that was related to the pain I felt when I was 16 and I had Skin Cancer removed without being numbed and I loved the pain. The closest thing to that pain was the feeling of tearing and ripping the muscles in my body through training. I live for the pain it brings, but the glory it bestows upon me. Get it?

It DOES NOT have to be dramatic, you could have suffered from an eating disorder or maybe you were the laughing stalk of your high school for years or maybe you saw a fitness magazine and thought, "I want to look like that guy!"

Let's get rolling!
    I appreciate it guys! Let's get me an A+!!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

When I got into working out 12 years ago it was because I couldn't stand being the fat nerdy kid everyone beat up on anymore. At 15 years old I went from 215 to about 140 and was able to keep that up for a little over 10 years. Then my son was born in may 2010 and I got so busy, slept so little and worked so much I didn't think I had any time to work out anymore and just let myself go. I went from about 150 to 240 in less than 18 months. I finally realized one night that I couldn't even go up the stairs holding my son without panting, and my 5 foot tall 95lb wife has a big fat f**k for a husband. I immediately filled my basement with benches, bars, and plates and a rack and got to work. Went from 240 to 165 from august 2011 to January 2012 and vowed that I will never go back.

Happiness is looking good enough to be with your own wife.
    Happiness is being able to sprint up a hill with your son on your shoulders and be able to laugh instead of gasping for air.
    Happiness is knowing that whatever weakness you have, you can kick the s**t out of it and be better than you were before.

Yeah buddy!
    How's that for drama lol

Chris w
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    When I got into working out 12 years ago it was because I couldn't stand being the fat nerdy kid everyone beat up on anymore. At 15 years old I went from 215 to about 140 and was able to keep that up for a little over 10 years. Then my son was born in may 2010 and I got so busy, slept so little and worked so much I didn't think I had any time to work out anymore and just let myself go. I went from about 150 to 240 in less than 18 months. I finally realized one night that I couldn't even go up the stairs holding my son without panting, and my 5 foot tall 95lb wife has a big fat f**k for a husband. I immediately filled my basement with benches, bars, and plates and a rack and got to work. Went from 240 to 165 from august 2011 to January 2012 and vowed that I will never go back.

Happiness is looking good enough to be with your own wife.
    Happiness is being able to sprint up a hill with your son on your shoulders and be able to laugh instead of gasping for air.
    Happiness is knowing that whatever weakness you have, you can kick the s**t out of it and be better than you were before.

Yeah buddy!
    How's that for drama lol

Chris w
    Great story! Congrats man!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. research paper on the gym // nutrition
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:19 PM
  2. prohormone college paper review
    By bigcountry19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:53 PM
  3. Who wants to help me with a research paper?
    By gators52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:06 PM
  4. Research paper on the criminalization of steroids.
    By circa504 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. Research Paper.
    By Ethereal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 07:47 PM