- 04-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Can anyone suggest a decent 4-Day split? I just finished up a cycle of sheiko 37 and didn't really like the results on my bench. Don't get me wrong I love sheiko but it seems my squat and DL shoot up but my bench lags.
I was thinking of working in the old mm2k bench program. Any thoughts on how to do this effectively?
- 04-20-2012, 07:49 PM
04-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I was thinking more towards size this time around. 8-12 Rep range. One of these days ill run 5/3/1 but with my shoulder giving me trouble I'm trying to keep the weight down. Thanks for the input though brother
04-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Well **** dude being a bodybuilder myself i love hypertrophy training..
my current split looks like this. arms... legs.. off.. back.. chest/delts.. off.. off.. repeat. good growth there
Similar Forum Threads
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:38 AM
- By jart45 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:09 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
- By LaGrange26 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
- By davisville64 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2005, 05:25 PM