Bone spurs

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Wutup fellas.. I have a bone spur ony left wrist and it's been there quite a while. I've had them in the past but they've gone away. But the one I have now has been there for months. Any suggestions?

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I think it happened to me too... It took some time thou... What bout waiting somemore time? how much time has this one been on?

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I think it happened to me too... It took some time thou... What bout waiting somemore time? how much time has this one been on?
The one I have now has been there a few months. It's prolly the longest I've had one. Theyve gone away in the past but this one is stubborn.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
The one I have now has been there a few months. It's prolly the longest I've had one. Theyve gone away in the past but this one is stubborn.
Damn man 3 months is long! waht about getting it checked or something? I know there's a tablet one can get to deal with these spurs it's pretty cheap and effective and can be found on almost any locol medical store...

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Damn man 3 months is long! waht about getting it checked or something? I know there's a tablet one can get to deal with these spurs it's pretty cheap and effective and can be found on almost any locol medical store...
Yea maybe I will get it checked. It didn't want to go that route. I'll check on those tablets first though, never heard of it. Thanks man. I appreciate the help.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Yea maybe I will get it checked. It didn't want to go that route. I'll check on those tablets first though, never heard of it. Thanks man. I appreciate the help.
No one wants to go to that route... I know I don't too. No problem man...

I'll also ask for those tabs and if I find em I'll tell you the name of the drug or composition or whatever ASAP

sal

Awards
The worst bone spurs by your shoulders it's terrible lasts for a couple months

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
No one wants to go to that route... I know I don't too. No problem man...

I'll also ask for those tabs and if I find em I'll tell you the name of the drug or composition or whatever ASAP
Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Ndn

Awards
Sorry to bring this post back up, but I have an elbow spur and I was wondering what those tablets were. Thanks.