Will This Routine Work For My H-Drol Cycle?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Will This Routine Work For My H-Drol Cycle?

So I'm starting my H-Drol cycle next week. I'm 21 years old, 6'1, 185 lbs. I'm looking to gain lean, dry, mass which I understand will work with H-Drol. Here's the routine I'm planning:

Day 1: Chest

Day 2: Legs/Back

Day 3: Bi's/Tri's

Day 4: Shoulders

Day 5: OFF

I will also be adding in Cardio (after lifting as I hear that's better) 3x a week and ab-work every other day. Will this work? Should I combine something to make it a 4 day cycle instead? Obviously I wouldn't combine chest and shoulders, but I could move some things around. *Final Question: What should my reps/sets look like? I usually do 4 sets with 12/10/8/6 for reps. Is that good?

2. Registered User

A couple of things wrong here,

First, why are you training chest, shoulders, and arms each on their own day and then combine back and legs into one day?

Your lowerbody should have its own day for sure in my opinion if your going to do a bodypart split. Around half of your musculature is in your lower body.

Also, your back would compose your second largest muscle group. If you are going to have any days where you are training only one musle group, I would suggest they be a back day and legs day.

Second, If your only 21 you should hold off a couple years before turning to PH/AAS
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Okay. Thanks for your advice, it's really helpful and I learn a lot when you say it in such a condescending way you must be really badass and ****!!!1!1 Why do you say I should wait a few years? I'm listening I would just like to know what the reason behind it is.
    •   

4. Registered User

I was not trying to be condescending. I was simply asking why you had your split set up that way. Then I gave you some advice.

The reason you should wait is because you are 21. Your natural test levels are at their peak right now. You would be better of training naturally until you are at least 24, but it would be better to wait evne longer than that.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN
    I was not trying to be condescending. I was simply asking why you had your split set up that way. Then I gave you some advice.

The reason you should wait is because you are 21. Your natural test levels are at their peak right now. You would be better of training naturally until you are at least 24, but it would be better to wait evne longer than that.
    ^^ This!! @ 21 you got enough test, piss and vinegar running through your veins to acheive great results on diet and training alone. Don't know what is going on with this generation with all the impatience. You need to get the maximum potential out of your body b4 you even contemplate synthetics. I didn't touch a PH until I was 27. I busted my a$$ in the gym and when I hit the ceiling I went your route. Just my 2 but the man is giving you some good advice...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48

^^ This!! @ 21 you got enough test, piss and vinegar running through your veins to acheive great results on diet and training alone. Don't know what is going on with this generation with all the impatience. You need to get the maximum potential out of your body b4 you even contemplate synthetics. I didn't touch a PH until I was 27. I busted my a$$ in the gym and when I hit the ceiling I went your route. Just my 2 but the man is giving you some good advice...
    I second this. You still have more room to grow before you need to consider a ph. You want to hit your genetic limit before using any anabolic .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need a work out routine
    By daryn88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 12:14 PM
  2. Work out routine when on cycle?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. Blood work back from my h-drol cith Post Cycle Support pct
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics