Highschool athlete thread

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Ur sigs not working lol

    Good shti on the ROLB position. That's what I was before I got too skinny and quick lol

    Where do u live/play? Any college aspirations?

    Dont take a day of it for granted man. If I could go back knowing what I know now- I would have trained my ass off and tried like hell to go pro. No byll****, at your age, NOTHING is impossible. I'm only 24, but I envy your youth!!

    My unconceived son is goin to be in the NFL (if he al desires) I will give him the tools and nurturing it takes.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com


  2. i play in pa, a small aaaa school about 2hrs outside of pittsburgh. i am going for mpre academic. got my second sat back a week ago 1980, but my dream is johns hopkins and they are d3 so that is a good options. my biggesr issue big school brains small school athlete
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  3. muscleprogidy videos are amazing!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    i play in pa, a small aaaa school about 2hrs outside of pittsburgh. i am going for mpre academic. got my second sat back a week ago 1980, but my dream is johns hopkins and they are d3 so that is a good options. my biggesr issue big school brains small school athlete
    Gotcha. Well yes, academics r most important.. I suppose hopefully you'll stay around here and we can watch you get yours!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  5. ohh boy, you will, i have gone through to much and know i cant let this situation pass... and this community is to good to ignore (:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  6. Nice, I actually played linebacker in high school and I was a similar size (5'10" 195 lbs). I played will and mike positions. Sounds like you're almost ready for a promising season. John Hopkins happens to be a solid football program despite being d3. If that is an option for you I am sure you will have loads of fun

  7. yupppers, their biochem program is so hard to get in to, im hoping football is the thing that kicks my resume into a golden one
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  8. Can't go wrong with academics and sports. Back when I played football I never understood the value of academics until much later in my career. Missed out on a ton of opportunity that way. Glad to see you got it down. So we're you planning on playing LB in college?

  9. idk, i want to but with my size and attributes saftey is a little more my way, but ill play left bench if it gets me in there hahaha plus offensive is my main love, i just had some bosses ahead of me and i needed to wait my turn, i played jv for some o time trying to show my sruff o last year and my best game was 5 carries 250yds 4 touchdowns and a walk in pick six but my coach still said i was a defense juniors, da faq
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  10. Ya dude I say don't worry about that yet I was just curious. Like I mentioned earlier I was roughly the same size as you in high school and initially I was a free safety but because of my aggressive play I was moved to LB and I had a blast in high school before eventually becoming a strong safety in college. Remember that the numbers don't measure the man just put forth your best efforts lift and train hard and someone will find a spot for you.

  11. thanks for the feedback bud, it means alot! and. hopefully i can achieve what you did with your football carrer
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by krazyg3o
    Ya dude I say don't worry about that yet I was just curious. Like I mentioned earlier I was roughly the same size as you in high school and initially I was a free safety but because of my aggressive play I was moved to LB and I had a blast in high school before eventually becoming a strong safety in college. Remember that the numbers don't measure the man just put forth your best efforts lift and train hard and someone will find a spot for you.
    Well said.

    I went to my college as a walk on DB but got switched to WR bc of my hands.

    I was getting recruited as a LB before I got sick, lost 100 pounds , yes 100 and sat out 9/10 games my senior year so the offers wen away.. Took 3 years to get back all the muscle and strength/speed.. Then contacted a coach at a local school n walked on thru springs and summer. Had to earn it every day!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    thanks for the feedback bud, it means alot! and. hopefully i can achieve what you did with your football carrer
    You got it dude, I'm sure with your work ethic and desire to get better you will have no problem having success

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Well said.

    I went to my college as a walk on DB but got switched to WR bc of my hands.

    I was getting recruited as a LB before I got sick, lost 100 pounds , yes 100 and sat out 9/10 games my senior year so the offers wen away.. Took 3 years to get back all the muscle and strength/speed.. Then contacted a coach at a local school n walked on thru springs and summer. Had to earn it every day!
    Wow man that's crazy, i actually went on hiatus after graduating from high school and dropped from 195 to 165 before eventually putting it back together, but 100lbs?! I can't imagine that. Just goes to show you what you can achieve when you put your mind to something.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by krazyg3o

    Wow man that's crazy, i actually went on hiatus after graduating from high school and dropped from 195 to 165 before eventually putting it back together, but 100lbs?! I can't imagine that. Just goes to show you what you can achieve when you put your mind to something.
    Ya.. Well, 190 to 94 in a year.. Anorexia..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  16. hoping for a hood fourthhh! gunnna eat alot
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    hoping for a hood fourthhh! gunnna eat alot
    Gotta rest n eat to grow! Do work!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. deff gunnna be eating way more than mqmtenice today

    Wonderman in the Avengers- follow my log to great football condition - Highschool athlete thread
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  19. i hate this sig thing

    Wonderman in the Avengers- follow my log to great football condition - Highschool athlete thread
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  20. j

    Wonderman in the Avengers- follow my log to great football condition - Highschool athlete thread
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  21. Show up twice??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  22. yes it does, only in my log though i think. Brother what do i do?!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  23. except for now, life<3
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  24. deaddlift day today! i worked my way up from 135 to 440. big weights- 415/1 425/1 435/1 445 / scratch and 440/1... this is with thevstraightbar, the form is coming and i cant wait to see what the next month brings!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  25. 7 on 7 tomorrow at juniata wish me luck guys, some good teams gunna be there!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  26. reallly good day, we went 6-3, i had 10tds 3int and a syrip, lost to a team in playoffs with a kid going to geogia,pitt, standford. i see my lifting has really helped alot being 190 is a whole lot more fun than 170
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    reallly good day, we went 6-3, i had 10tds 3int and a syrip, lost to a team in playoffs with a kid going to geogia,pitt, standford. i see my lifting has really helped alot being 190 is a whole lot more fun than 170
    Good stuff man
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  28. chest and tri day today, my bench is coming along good but i decided to do alot of pushups cause wel i love pushups, do i put a 100lb bag on my back and gave myself 10 sets for 100... it took me 8.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  29. My team played a local 7on7 against a local team. We went with our jv o and varsity defense, we played for about an hour. I got twii picks at my nornal rol position plus snagged one at strong saftey
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  30. I haven't logged in a while, sorry to the two people that actually read this. I'm in lessthanamonthmode. August 13 kicks off football I'm pumped. My lifting comp for football is the week before, I want 500dead 450 squat 300 bench, the bench is a little high but a boy has to dream. Ima about 195lbs so I'm going to start my sprints down to my playing weight of 190.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    I haven't logged in a while, sorry to the two people that actually read this. I'm in lessthanamonthmode. August 13 kicks off football I'm pumped. My lifting comp for football is the week before, I want 500dead 450 squat 300 bench, the bench is a little high but a boy has to dream. Ima about 195lbs so I'm going to start my sprints down to my playing weight of 190.
    what is ur current bench at?

  32. I'm doing the 300 buckeye which puts my last rep at 285, I haven't maxed out in a while though!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    I'm doing the 300 buckeye which puts my last rep at 285, I haven't maxed out in a while though!
    very cool man, im 17 nd going to be a senior this year

  34. i quit flat benching 5 months ago due to im into bodybuilding rather then powerlifting, but i maxed at 280 at my bodyweight of 170

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jondel
    i quit flat benching 5 months ago due to im into bodybuilding rather then powerlifting, but i maxed at 280 at my bodyweight of 170
    Yep.. Benching has little to no value in BB... dumbbells are the way to go IMO

    I once heard a quote "there comes a time in every litters life when he has to decide if he wants to be a body builder or power lifter. Anyone who tries or claims to be both, will end up being nothing."
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Yep.. Benching has little to no value in BB... dumbbells are the way to go IMO

    I once heard a quote "there comes a time in every litters life when he has to decide if he wants to be a body builder or power lifter. Anyone who tries or claims to be both, will end up being nothing."
    thats a cool quote, yeah, i love Dumbbells, it brings in so many most fibers to balance and control then , your really feel the tairing of the fibers

  37. i do dumbells twice a week, ill add a rep or two to eqch set every week and when the lowest set is 8 i move up, tomorrow is 90 10 8 6, i should move up to 95s next week... i do these towards the end of my workout
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jondel

    very cool man, im 17 nd going to be a senior this year
    its good to see another young man moving some weight, you lifting for a sport or to look like a god!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  39. Ben
    you should try to get in on this opportunity
    Looking for SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 loggers!
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

  40. i would love to bud but im not of age for something this intense, thanks for the input though! your log is beast
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 02:17 PM
  2. time to get big serious log(HIGHSCHOOL ATHLETE)
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in