1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I'm doing it wrong...any advice?

Been following a 5x5 program and supping with Intimidate and Erase Pro. The gains came very quickly, and was really liking the way my body was looking. Decided to kick it up a notch by cutting back the carbs and increasing the protein with the idea that cutting off some BF will improve my look.

In two weeks time (since changing my diet), my Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift, Barbell Row, and Overhead Press have all continued to increase, but my look is going the wrong way. Definitely not as defined as I was, yet I am stronger. WTF am I doing wrong?

As far as my diet goes, all I've really done is clean it up. Nothing hardcore. Cut out the french fries and bread, and increased fruit and veg. But I couldn't tell you how many calories I've been cutting since "cutting back". Added ECA to help out with the cravings. Lost about 1# in 2 weeks.

Hopefully there is a better solution than putting fries back in my diet. The fruit that I eat is 2 oranges and 2 apples a day. Lots of spinach and kale for the veg.

The first pic is two weeks ago. The after pic is today.

Name:  MSF.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  8.2 KBName:  MSF-1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  15.3 KB

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

My advise to start is track your food and macros. figure our your bmr and add cals for bulk or subtract for a cut, in addition to that you need to make sure your getting enough protein for your goal. 5x5 is more of a strength routine over a muscle/bulk routine. You can bust your a$$ in the gym and make no progress if you not eating for the goal your trying to get to. I believe diet comes first and training comes 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  3. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.65%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Been following a 5x5 program and supping with Intimidate and Erase Pro. The gains came very quickly, and was really liking the way my body was looking. Decided to kick it up a notch by cutting back the carbs and increasing the protein with the idea that cutting off some BF will improve my look.
    If you were over maintenance before, swapping the same calories around between carbs and protein won't do anything
    to your BF.

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    In two weeks time (since changing my diet), my Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift, Barbell Row, and Overhead Press have all continued to increase, but my look is going the wrong way. Definitely not as defined as I was, yet I am stronger. WTF am I doing wrong?

As far as my diet goes, all I've really done is clean it up. Nothing hardcore. Cut out the french fries and bread, and increased fruit and veg. But I couldn't tell you how many calories I've been cutting since "cutting back". Added ECA to help out with the cravings. Lost about 1# in 2 weeks.

Hopefully there is a better solution than putting fries back in my diet. The fruit that I eat is 2 oranges and 2 apples a day. Lots of spinach and kale for the veg.

The first pic is two weeks ago. The after pic is today.
    Wanna lower BF? Calorie deficit. (AND maybe you happen to benefit of a low carb diet on top of that)
    Not only you need to count calories but you also need to make sure you're below maintenance,
    at that point, macros and even food choices will have very lil impact
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 11:43 PM
  2. Need Advice anabolic steroids gone wrong
    By scionstreet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 03:35 AM
  3. wrong dosage for pct, need advice