Looking for bi/tri superset routine
- 04-09-2012, 01:43 AM
- 04-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by Tboz
5-7 standing EZ Curl
10-15 cummerford curls
1-10 preacher EZ bar curls
10-15 ez bar French press
1-10 decline EZ skull crusher...::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
- 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM
This literally killed me the first time i tried it:
Standing DB Curls supersetted with triceps pushdowns. Do 8 sets of 12 reps per exercise with no rest between sets eg curls-pushdowns-curls-pushdowns...etc.
Rest 2 minutes after that, then immediately do another 8 sets of straight BB curls supersetted with bench dips.
You've really got to be honest with yourself when it comes to weight for these. I'd say start at about 60-70% of what you'd usually use. The pump you get is ridiculous, though.
04-10-2012, 11:21 PM
whats ur arm size so I might attempt advice?Originally Posted by Tboz
"Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 02-22-2012, 08:02 PM
- By barry2313 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
- By TorqueGTR04 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
- By chuck66 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2010, 01:49 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-13-2006, 12:18 PM