Bodybuilding size split
- 04-07-2012, 06:35 PM
- 04-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Definition - the byproduct of having little bodyfat %.
Size - the act of increasing muscular hypertrophy through increased calories and linear increase in stimulus.
I wouldn't split if I were you. I'd switch to an upper/lower split (it's more full body) and perform each movement at a 2X/week frequency. You'll want a horizontal press, horizontal pull, vertical pull, vertical press, squat variation, deadlift variation, clean variation. As accessory, I would recommend incline presses, weighted dips, front squats, db curls.Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS
- 04-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by kingk0ng
04-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Chest/biceps-off-legs/abs-back/tri's-off-shoulder's.Weekend's off,Pick 2 excerises per body part...aka...Bench press and chest flys for chest and incline curls and reverse grip curls for biceps.Incorperate trap work on shoulder day and calf work on leg day.2to 4 sets each excersise in the 8-12 rep range for upper body and 12-20 for lower.
Hope I helped!
Similar Forum Threads
- By beebab in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 49Last Post: 08-09-2012, 12:10 PM
- By dexterfan in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 01-31-2011, 12:14 PM
- By glaze1353 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:35 AM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 02:06 PM