pec question

T

tz69

Awards
i have been working out and i have noticed that know matter what i do i can't get the fullness in my pecs as i do for the other muscles. I was wondering if i was doing something wrong. I'm sore the next day but know fullness know pump no nothen the day of my chest workout

bench
incline bench
flyes
decline flyes
rev grip bench

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Do triceps before hitting your chest. You won't be able to lift as heavy but your chest will be doing more of the work rather than your triceps. Other than that, lift heavy, sqeeze at the top and make sure to focus and go real slow on those negatives and explode when you go up.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I would say check your form and hand positions before doing tris first. Also slow your reps down. Pull down with your lats and press with your chest.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds like a form issue. As useless as it is as an indictor of hypertrophy, the pump usually indicates mind-muscle connection. Are you gaining strength?

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Retract your shoulder blades and keep them contracted hard during any chest movements. If you can't keep them back then your upper back muscles need to be developed.

Br

T

tz69

Awards
form is good my bench is at 220 right now and it has been going up but i do my bench first befor my tricepts so i will switch them aroud and see if that helps