- 03-26-2012, 08:24 PM
i have been working out and i have noticed that know matter what i do i can't get the fullness in my pecs as i do for the other muscles. I was wondering if i was doing something wrong. I'm sore the next day but know fullness know pump no nothen the day of my chest workout
rev grip bench
- 03-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Do triceps before hitting your chest. You won't be able to lift as heavy but your chest will be doing more of the work rather than your triceps. Other than that, lift heavy, sqeeze at the top and make sure to focus and go real slow on those negatives and explode when you go up.
- 03-27-2012, 08:44 AM
I would say check your form and hand positions before doing tris first. Also slow your reps down. Pull down with your lats and press with your chest.
03-27-2012, 08:46 AM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
This sounds like a form issue. As useless as it is as an indictor of hypertrophy, the pump usually indicates mind-muscle connection. Are you gaining strength?
M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Retract your shoulder blades and keep them contracted hard during any chest movements. If you can't keep them back then your upper back muscles need to be developed.
03-29-2012, 02:50 PM
form is good my bench is at 220 right now and it has been going up but i do my bench first befor my tricepts so i will switch them aroud and see if that helps
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM