including snatch , clean and press ???

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
i need some ideas on how to include the snatch and clean and press into a weekly routine for size and strength love these exercises would hate to leave them out

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have power cleans 5x5 following up my squats 5x5 at the beginning of the week. For my workout if I wanted clean and press that is where I would put it. Especially since I don't see shoulder work till later in the week.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Snatch I would put with my deads and front squats which follow 3 days after my squats/power cleans. These of course are examples following my routine. Post up yours and we can help you find where to slide them in.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I like having an explosive strength day. Heavy cleans, snatch, box jumps, and banded up right rows.
I love to add muscle up pullups. And ATG chain squats. Pause at the bottom and explode up. Push the sled till near puke.

This is my favorite day of the week. So much fun. My gym has the tires for flipping they are just getting the area set up, I will add those on explosive strength day.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Nice. That is a good idea.

I like having an explosive strength day. Heavy cleans, snatch, box jumps, and banded up right rows.
I love to add muscle up pullups. And ATG chain squats. Pause at the bottom and explode up. Push the sled till near puke.

This is my favorite day of the week. So much fun. My gym has the tires for flipping they are just getting the area set up, I will add those on explosive strength day.