need help with routine

luka5

Awards
i posted here a routine a while ago but can find this topic so decided to create new one.

so basically my bulking routine is:

MONDAY: Squats 5x5-10
Leg Extensions: 3x15
Leg Curls 3x6-10
Stiff leg Deads 4x10

TUESDAY: Incline DB Press 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10
Cambered bar Skullcrushers 4x6-10

THURSDAY: Weighted Chins 3x4-6
BB Rows 3x6-8
Deadlifts 3x8-10
Cable rows 3x10-12
BB Curl 4x8-12

FRIDAY: Seated BB Press 3x6
Seated DB Press 2x8-10
Standing Calf Raise 4x10

I bolded changes id like to make my routine more balanced. what do you think about it?

basically it is push/pull/legs but with push divided into 2 workouts ( i hate doing overhead rpesses after chest)

luka5

Awards
How long do you usually lift for? And do you lift at a gym?
i lift at a gym, usually 45 - 60 minutes ( + general warmup)

i just wanted this routine to be more balanced in terms of pulling vs pushing movements.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
you could always run chest/tris - back/bis - shoulders/legs This will rid you of your incline press/shoulder press on the same day problem

luka5

Awards
you could always run chest/tris - back/bis - shoulders/legs This will rid you of your incline press/shoulder press on the same day problem
yeah but i dont have problem with going to a gym 4x a week..

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i dont have problem with going to a gym 4x a week..
You can always use the setup Newtonselite mentioned and train EOD. That gets you in the gym 3-4x a week.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i posted here a routine a while ago but can find this topic so decided to create new one.

so basically my bulking routine is:

MONDAY: Squats 5x5-10
Leg Extensions: 3x15
Leg Curls 3x6-10
Stiff leg Deads 4x10

TUESDAY: Incline DB Press 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10
Cambered bar Skullcrushers 4x6-10

THURSDAY: Weighted Chins 3x4-6
BB Rows 3x6-8
Deadlifts 3x8-10
Cable rows 3x10-12
BB Curl 4x8-12

FRIDAY: Seated BB Press 3x6
Seated DB Press 2x8-10
Standing Calf Raise 4x10

I bolded changes id like to make my routine more balanced. what do you think about it?

basically it is push/pull/legs but with push divided into 2 workouts ( i hate doing overhead rpesses after chest)
You could do chest/bis- legs/abs-back/tris-shoulders (4 split)

My advice on routine:Rid yourself of leg extensions(they don't build much mass).Do lunges with DB or barbell.Dropset legpress is nice aswell.
I don't like cable rows.DB rows or lat pull downs would be a nice replacement.Deadlifts 2x a week is a bit excessive.
Also I see no shoulder work in here except for DB presses(which should be just fine for your front delts)and some rows(rear delts)Maybe add some side raises?

But if your routine works for you....Do it!I can't tell you what you should do,only make suggestions.