DC training SD cycle

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
What do you guys think about DC training while on a SD cycle? Considering it..

dark child

Awards
What do you guys think about DC training while on a SD cycle? Considering it..
that strong of an ph while doing that i would really be concern about my heart

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I'm just not sure how I feel about dc training after doing it for a little while now. Anyone have good results with DC training?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Look at my beast log. I just finished a SD while doing DC. F'in crazy strength gains and pretty good size.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
For the first week and prior. Then I stepped it up because recovery was getting crazy on beast. I was working out 5 days a week on DC roughly and it was intense!!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that strong of an ph while doing that i would really be concern about my heart
LOL

Not to mention how would you even get through a widowmaker on such a compound. You'd have to be running on pure hate and sexual frustration because your regular energy sure aint gonna get you through it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
LOL

Not to mention how would you even get through a widowmaker on such a compound. You'd have to be running on pure hate and sexual frustration because your regular energy sure aint gonna get you through it.
Lets just say it was a really bad month of work (i mean terrible hours and tons of BS) and for the 4 weeks on 1 of em the girl was "on" her cycle and the other weeks I was a total d*ck and didn't get laid enough :-o

The pumps were punishing and Im not gunna lie.... I might have teared up when I did some stretching....but that just made me madder for the next exercise. All in all it was glorious!

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
So you trained more than just Monday Wednesday Friday? How would that give your muscles enough time to recover on DC training?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The SD did its job. I just recovered quick. I ran just straight DC training no tweaks at all. I get plenty of sleep as it is. Before my cycle I would be sore for a couple days. On my cycle there was no soreness and I was increasing weight every workout. SD is the sh*t!! Guess it was the 3500+ cals a day and SD speeds uprecovery

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Earlier in the thread you said you were training 5 days a week on DC how is that possible?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I did 5 workouts in the week. And took 2 rest days... A total of 7 days. I matched it to my body if I needed my CNS to recover or I was tore up from 2 or 3 workouts in a row I would take the day off. But with SD I was recovering fast plus you throw in the amount of food I was eating. It is recomended to do the Mon/Wed/Fri Split but how do you figure on gear? Are you really gunna see great results or if you threw in 2 more workouts in that week what would happen? Remember are you running it natural or "on" something? If your "on" and lifting like you would naturally then you wont get the results you would like if you pushed your limit everyday. Being "on" makes that limit higher. Why would I pay for a cycle and work out 12 times running a 3 day DC Split? I (me personally) can do 20 workouts in that 4 week period while on cycle and get better results?

MY body can take that type of punishment in a 4 week period while running some form of gear. Then I deload and recover and lift VERY light in my PCT. If I could do 6 workouts a week I would but my body needs recovery at some point.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Ah I gotcha. I was just confused cause first you said you were working out 5 days and then you said you were running DC training with no tweaks. That's where the confusion came in. I understand the fact that one can push it harder while on gear but I'm hesitant with DC training for a few reasons. For instance.

Ex: if I workout Monday back width thickness chest shoulder triceps (DC training) then Tuesday hamstrings quads calfs biceps forearms. I feel that one day of rest could be highly considered counterproductive to come back Wednesday and hit the same muscles I hit Monday. Get what I'm sayin? Even on gear I feel one day is not enough time for a muscle to rest. Am I wrong or is this just personal opinion? Taking into account that I will be eating close to the same amount of calories if not more.

iliketosquat

Awards
i made great gains off dc when not on a cycle, i can't imagine how good they would be while on

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
i made great gains off dc when not on a cycle, i can't imagine how good they would be while on
Im only doing a 3 week cycle. That would
Mean only 9 workouts. Kinda a waste of a cycle if you follow the program exact. I will do dc now up untill April 1st and then for pct and maybe the month after that as well.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
But I did legs day for DC training yesterday and I can barely walk!! Good ****! Muscles love a change of pace.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I see what your saying. By the no tweaks thing I meant the actual workout. I changed frequency. I also was doing the 3 day split for a few weeks prior to my cycle so my body would get used to it.

My body personally could hit Back and such one day, Legs the next then Back the day after. Then I would rest and do Legs. That gives my back a day off in-between then 2 days off before its hit again. But what worked for me may not work for you.

Remember Dante only shared the foundation of his DC training. If you want REAL DC then you need to pay him and he will tailor it to your needs but he still keeps the foundational ideas there. We technically aren't doing DC training without him tailoring it to us. Just my $.02

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Ah I gotcha. Well if you got the results and kept your gains then whatever works stick with it brah!

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
5 days out from starting my cycle. So Stoked can't wait to see what SD has to offer!