Deload Week and Cardio
- 03-19-2012, 12:25 AM
- 03-19-2012, 06:42 AM
It seems to defeat the object of a deload week if you are easing up on the weights in order to give your body a chance to recuperate but then continue with your normal amount of cardio.
03-19-2012, 06:52 AM
Depends on the cardio you perform. If its just a casual walk or low intensity bike ride youll be fine.
Just make sure it isnt very strenuous or your body. After all the reason your deloading is to give the body a rest and let the CNS catch up. If you cardio is quite intense and full on, just reduce the duration and intensity of which you perform it!
Similar Forum Threads
- By butrybench555 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2012, 11:48 AM
- By mkretz in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
- By mkretz in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2011, 04:49 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:00 PM
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:02 AM