I need a good 5x5 workout,anybody have one?
- 03-16-2012, 10:59 AM
- 03-16-2012, 12:57 PM
bill starr 5x5
those are all 5 rep programs that are well establishedyou can call me "ozzie" for short.
03-17-2012, 07:31 AM
I agree with poster above me go with madcow 5x5. I enjoyed got pretty good strength on all the main compound moves. One thing is follow the program don't change or add **** to it.
03-18-2012, 03:40 AM
03-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2010, 02:20 PM
- By xpin2winx in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2009, 09:42 PM
- By D3vildog in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 08:42 PM
- By wrasslin116 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2007, 10:41 PM
- By Inchamery in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:50 AM