Recomposition Diet and Work Out
- 03-15-2012, 03:39 AM
- 03-15-2012, 03:43 AM
I am 5'8 158 pounds deadlift is 275, bench 205 squat 280, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
- 03-15-2012, 10:57 AM
lift big and eat big. pretty simple huh? but lets give some more info anyways.
im going to go on these premises here. you want the body weight more then the size. so density over fluffy muscle. you posted your lifts so strength may be a concern. for rep ranges keep it between 1-8. to make this even easier an established plan would be good IMO. you could try 5/3/1 with the big but boring accessory work. or try some 5x5 programs.
for diet i am a fan of meat, fat, and as little sugar and refined carbs as possible. now that does not mean all carbs, just sugar and refined ones like flour. try to eat gluten free as much as you can and avoid HFCS (high fructose corn syrup). use fat as your main energy source and you should stay lean while gaining muscle.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Euch in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:50 AM
- By labouhassan in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:43 PM
- By Timius in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:15 AM
- By manifesto in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:15 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:03 AM