MusclestoGo

Awards
DAY 1
Flat Dumbbell Press 4x 6,6,8,8
Incline Dumbbell Press 4x 6,6,8,8
Cable Flyes 4x 6
Dips 4 x 6
Dumbbell Press 4x 8,8,6,6
Front/ Side Lateral Raises 2x 8 (2 sets of each)
Ab Decline 2x Max
Ab Machine 2x 14, 8
Hanging Leg Raises 2x8

DAY 2
Bent- Over Rows 4x 6
Supinated Rows 3x 6
Lat- Pulldown (Narrow Handle) 4x 6
Pullups (Wide Grip_ Rock Handle_ Neutral) 3x 8
Seated Row Machine (Horizontal Grip) 4x 8
Dumbbell Rows 3x 6
Upright Rows 4x 6
Rear Delt Flyes 4x 6
Pullovers 3x 8

DAY 3
Squats 3x 10, 8, 6
Leg Press 3x 12 (increasing weight with each set)
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 4x 8
Leg Curls 2x 12, 10
Leg Extensions 2x 12, 10
Calf Raises 3x 12, 10, 8
Frontal Shrugs 3x 12, 10, 8
Behind The Back Shrugs 3x 12, 10, 8

DAY 4
Close Grip Bench 3x 6
One- Hand Extensions 3x 6, 8, 8
Press-downs 3x6
Kickbacks 3x 6
Tricep Extensions 2x 8
Narrow Grip Curls 3x 6
Wide Grip Curls 3x 6
Dumbbell Hammers 3x 6, 8, 8
Reverse Barbell Curls 3x 8
Dumbbell Curls 2x 8, 6

-Open to all suggestions and advice-

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Cut out front raises, do face pulls twice week fix ur posture, cut ur chest day in half, def add so chest stretching, cut down on pull down movements, if your going to have any arm day maybe to 2-4 sets of lower reps and raise the rest up to 8-12 for size. Do dead lifts, ur arm day seems little excessive don't need that many sets for growth.

napalm

napalm

Awards
IMO, too volume. look up prilipins table and work from that...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your size and frame, you should really focus on the compound lifts and build everything around them. There really is no point to you doing "scuplting" lifts like kickbacks, flys, etc. You can't shape what isn't there and your routine looks like a generic "split" that you find in the mainstream magazines. Focus on the main lifts: bench, squat, deads, rows (DB or BB), overhead press. Everything else should be done to keep an eye on posture, muscular balance, and strengthening weak points.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Ok i appreciate it, i am only 17, thus one of the the reasons i'm a lightweight. Anyways what would you recommend as far as cycling so i can gain both strength and size? I know we briefly talked about conjugate training the other day.. which i still have to research.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok i appreciate it, i am only 17, thus one of the the reasons i'm a lightweight. Anyways what would you recommend as far as cycling so i can gain both strength and size? I know we briefly talked about conjugate training the other day.. which i still have to research.
I remember reading that you're only 17, which is another reason why you should focus on the big lifts. However, the conjugate system is not something you should try without a coach to work on your technique and template design.

brendan808

Awards
Since your so young you can get away with alot of lifting mistakes and still build muscle. Hell you can even cut it down to a 2 day split your so young, what im saying is that you build muscle easier than older people.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Since your so young you can get away with alot of lifting mistakes and still build muscle. Hell you can even cut it down to a 2 day split your so young, what im saying is that you build muscle easier than older people.
Hah i know:D

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Ok, i'll focus on the compound lifts and incorporate some of the more isolated exercises as i need them.