Starting a deload week
- 03-11-2012, 11:30 PM
- 03-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Don't half ass the reps. They'll be light, but focus on your technique and force development.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 03-11-2012, 11:34 PM
03-11-2012, 11:35 PM
03-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Do the same amount of sets/reps that you would normally do but only use 65-70% of the weight.
Don't go crazy and do a lot of other exercise (cardio, sport, etc.) because you don't feel you have worked-out properly in the gym. A de-load week is supposed to allow your body to recuperate. Enjoy the week and the slight break from training then get back to using 100% weight next week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
- By mkretz in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2011, 04:49 PM
- By FitModel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:18 AM
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:02 AM
- By lennoxchi in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2008, 05:14 PM