Personal Trainer Online Classes

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Personal Trainer Online Classes

What's everyone PT classes and how did you like the class? I'm looking to increase my knowledge more into training starting with basic personal training and moving into plenty of others. I have searched and found many different sites some more expensive with better benefits, some cheaper with less everything. I have a full time career and do not plan on changing it to become a full time trainer unless I run into Jessica Alba she requests me, or I have a huge change of heart which has been known to happen. I am always seeking more knowledge of the weight training, personal training, nutrition, and physique world.
    Someone just asked me today at work, "So why do you still work out 6 days a week and diet like you do?? Your in great shape!" My instant reply was, "it's no longer about how I look to people, I love what I do, it's how you drink beer or some people shoot heroin. It is my high every day I walk in the door and here the weights banging around and people screaming tryin to push theirselves. Plus I'm never satisfied when I look in the mirror I see the change I need to make happen that even my girl wouldn't be able to notice hah."
    Back on subject I want to take classes online. Where do you recommend?
    Follow me on instaGram @reedskin

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nothing beats hands on experience.

Do you want to work as a PT with a particular population, or just learn new cool things that you can apply to your self and your buddies that also lift?

If the former, then I suggest looking into getting your NASM personal trainer cert. If the latter then you should check out many of the regional conferences put on or sponsored by the NSCA. Check out some of Mike Boyle's stuff for starters.

Br
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED
    Nothing beats hands on experience.

Do you want to work as a PT with a particular population, or just learn new cool things that you can apply to your self and your buddies that also lift?

If the former, then I suggest looking into getting your NASM personal trainer cert. If the latter then you should check out many of the regional conferences put on or sponsored by the NSCA. Check out some of Mike Boyle's stuff for starters.

Br
    I live in the gym, and learn new things every day by being here in the short years I've been here but I'm lookin for the latter, cool things for my personal gain, I am always reading on forums and websites something new, first time ever caring to post, thanks for the reply I will check out his stuff for sure! You know what im referring to, something you love you want to know everything there is and be the best at it. That kinda guy lol
    Follow me on instaGram @reedskin
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yup....that's why I went back to school for my PhD in it.

There' some good webinars here:

http://www.nsca-lift.org/secure/webinars/

Br

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone take online classes?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:13 AM
  2. Becoming a Personal Trainer?
    By avenue Red in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 02:16 AM