- 03-08-2012, 03:06 PM
- 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM
What type of training have you done in the past?
Current maxes or weight range you train in?
And any other things about yourself might help people steer you in the right direction.
03-08-2012, 09:31 PM
03-08-2012, 11:43 PM
03-09-2012, 12:50 AM
03-09-2012, 07:22 AM
03-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Exactly. Find out about how many cals you're taking in now, clean it up if necessary, then increase a couple hundred cals a week till you're at desired intake. Lots of clean meats and vegetables, especially green vegetables. Only take shakes in morning, night, or after work out and make sure they are low in sugar. Nuts and fruits as snacks between meals. Get most of your calorie and protein intake from healthy meals not shakes.Originally Posted by zubda345
As far as routine I suggest Sl5x5 or Starting Strength... which are close to the same thing. Start light cause it will get harder soon enough. Then from there move on to something like 5/3/1 program or madcows. After while and you build a good strength base then start cycling between strength and volume.
03-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ISU152 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-17-2012, 03:32 AM
- By BoSox 04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2010, 09:30 PM
- By BoSox 04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2010, 03:03 AM
- By johnstump in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2010, 02:04 AM
- By ninjarider45 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 10-10-2009, 03:20 AM