Left Trap and Lat feels more worked than the right..

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Whenever i do lats or traps, especially when it comes to shrugs and rows it feels like my left side pulls differently. I've looked in the mirror and it does, my left side is usually more sore than the right. Any reasons why or suggestions??

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Lighten the weight n really focus slowing Rep speed on firing both sides. Really focus of the weaker side. You prob have some muscle imbalances but this a good place to start..

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
yea i figured it out today, it seems my rear delts and mid trap are stronger on my left side and my posture is good there but my right side is slightly inverted :/

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Postural imbalances. Don't just focus on your back, but your entire body. If you post pictures and videos I can help to pinpoint what some of them may be.

Br

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
ok do you want just standing pics or flexed poses?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Postural imbalances. Don't just focus on your back, but your entire body. If you post pictures and videos I can help to pinpoint what some of them may be.

Br
I was just about to say this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standing relaxed..front, right, left back. Also some videos of you doing pushups, pull ups, supine rows, and body weight squats.

Br
You are a very awesome person! Always see you offering this kind of help. Reps to you when I find a computer.

MusclestoGo

MusclestoGo

Awards
Yea i really appreciate it ZiR RED, i will follow up and get you those pics soon!