- 03-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I suffered an injury from a foul ball when at the batting cages over the summer probably about July. I fouled a batting cage ball off of concrete and it then hit my elbow. It has not healed fully because every week or two the pain returns. I took two full weeks off in August to try and get my elbow back to normal but I still do not think it is fully healed. What exactly can I do to help this issue?
- 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM
No progress at all?
I'd get an xray and make sure it's not fracturedA-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction" Proverbs 1:7
- 03-07-2012, 08:01 PM
03-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Theres definitely been progress but some exercises make it hurt more than others.. for example skull crushers
03-07-2012, 08:59 PM
rest until its healed. you dont want to screw it up more.
03-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jayp83 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
- By Ol'Dirty in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:35 AM
- By brownstown89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:47 PM
- By Buddah in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:27 AM
- By demon in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:19 PM