need advice...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

need advice...

I am trying to.lose weight. I am dieting right low carb hivh protien diet. Doing about30 _ 45 minutes a day cardio...been doing somw weight not much mostly cardio. But I need and excersie that can help reduce the man boobs .. Any advice will be appreciated...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

The diet and cardio will do the job as long as the cardio is moderate to intense. Now if you want shape up the chest and other areas for when you drop the body fat just do a basic 5x5. With that you would be doing squats 3 times a week which would help burn calories. Also some HIIT would help with dropping the BF.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by flabossman View Post
    I am trying to.lose weight. I am dieting right low carb hivh protien diet. Doing about30 _ 45 minutes a day cardio...been doing somw weight not much mostly cardio. But I need and excersie that can help reduce the man boobs .. Any advice will be appreciated...
    Burning more calories than you are bringing in will rid you of man boobs. It takes time.

My honest suggestion which has worked very well for me in the past.

1) Lean Gains IF diet
    2) Dexaprine (1/2 dosing ED 5 days a week)

Should tear the fat off the body in no time as long as cardio is in the picture.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

Quote Originally Posted by themondtster
    The diet and cardio will do the job as long as the cardio is moderate to intense. Now if you want shape up the chest and other areas for when you drop the body fat just do a basic 5x5. With that you would be doing squats 3 times a week which would help burn calories. Also some HIIT would help with dropping the BF.
    What a basic 5x5 &hiit ??? New on forum
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

Burning more calories than you are bringing in will rid you of man boobs. It takes time.

My honest suggestion which has worked very well for me in the past.

1) Lean Gains IF diet
    2) Dexaprine (1/2 dosing ED 5 days a week)

Should tear the fat off the body in no time as long as cardio is in the picture.
    Where do I get the lean gain if diet?? I do 30_45minute of cardio everyday.. I have a long ways to go..I used to be 49%body fat...I was over 370lbs.. Now I am 280ish & 31%..still got alot to lose....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

Quote Originally Posted by flabossman

What a basic 5x5 &hiit ??? New on forum
    HIIT is high intensity interval training..... it includes a big range of exercises. You take several exercise, most people do body weight stuff, and put them in a cycle and rep repeat so many times. Google for examples. Could be as simple as Sprint for one min, walk for one, repeat. Just once or twice week should work.

SL5x5 is a workout program that's pretty simple. Good for beginners to build strength and some size. You weight lift 3 days a week. A. Workout and a B. Workout then repeat. Squat, bench, row in A and squat, over head press, deadlift in the other. They have a good layout at stronglifts.com.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

Thank you will check.it out and put my progress..
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

Quote Originally Posted by flabossman

Where do I get the lean gain if diet?? I do 30_45minute of cardio everyday.. I have a long ways to go..I used to be 49%body fat...I was over 370lbs.. Now I am 280ish & 31%..still got alot to lose....
    Congrats....doing good so far. Just keep the diet up. Would eat clean as possible and keep the cardio up. If you do the Sl5x5 I would do the cardio afterwards for however long you feel like and may HIIT on Sat or mix it in with cardio on non lifting days.

Goodluck with your goals.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

The best program's for fat loss I find would be either tabata training or something I came across called the M100 (google if you are unaware of these) They include exercises such as squats, mountain climbers and burpees to be done continually at a high intensity, hence the name HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

As long as you are on a calorie deficit but still keep your protein intake high, you will see the change you want.

Well done on your progress so far and keep up the good work, nothing better then seeing the change in the mirror to keep you motivated.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

Yes it felt awesome.. I just hit this plateau.. But I get over it .. Everyone on this forum has been very helpful.. I gonna research that ..
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo1
    The best program's for fat loss I find would be either tabata training or something I came across called the M100 (google if you are unaware of these) They include exercises such as squats, mountain climbers and burpees to be done continually at a high intensity, hence the name HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

As long as you are on a calorie deficit but still keep your protein intake high, you will see the change you want.

Well done on your progress so far and keep up the good work, nothing better then seeing the change in the mirror to keep you motivated.
    I looked up the m100 and the tabata training look hard but it hard work anyways.. I am go.na start a tabata régimen sunday.. With m100 twice a week on my none lift days.. Will keep post witb results

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenadrol/Hdrol/Epi (ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE)
    By TrapMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:14 AM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:25 AM
  4. i need some advice, alots of advice
    By GENO0125 in forum Pics
    Replies: 10