- 03-03-2012, 07:52 PM
- 03-04-2012, 06:32 PM
use tabatas, loaded carries, or sled work and time will go by fast enough when you are trying not to puke your guts out.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
03-06-2012, 03:12 AM
I usually just think about what I am trying to achieve and keep that in mind during my cardio.
It is the only way I keep sane during lots of cardio.
03-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Jump rope or heavy bag workout.
“I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.”
― Stephen King.
03-06-2012, 10:21 AM
x2 on jump rope and heavy bag. I love me a good jump rope / ab split workout.
And then I add a 20 minute elliptical while watching "How I met your mother" doing HIIT
Androhard + Andromass Log
03-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM
- By culversguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:36 AM
- By lift or die in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:26 AM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:35 PM