- 03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
- 03-04-2012, 04:32 PM
use tabatas, loaded carries, or sled work and time will go by fast enough when you are trying not to puke your guts out.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 03-06-2012, 01:12 AM
I usually just think about what I am trying to achieve and keep that in mind during my cardio.
It is the only way I keep sane during lots of cardio.Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
03-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Jump rope or heavy bag workout.
“I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.”
― Stephen King.
03-06-2012, 08:21 AM
x2 on jump rope and heavy bag. I love me a good jump rope / ab split workout.
And then I add a 20 minute elliptical while watching "How I met your mother" doing HIIT
Androhard + Andromass Log
03-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
- By culversguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:36 AM
- By lift or die in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2009, 02:26 AM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM