RotatoReliever

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of maybe getting one. Looked a little faddish and like an infomercial, but the guys on Elitefts are selling it so I was thinking it may actually have some value for someone with shoulder problems. They don't seem to sell stuff they don't believe in.
Anybody have any opinions or maybe have used the system?

db2000

Awards
I was going to get a skipping rope and cut off most the cord and then attach a weight to the end.... although I cant find out how much the balls weight

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is for pushups, right? It will allow your pushup to more closely mimic a (correct) dumbbell press. You'll be able to get your elbows in closer to your torso at the bottom, which is a plus because it externally rotates the humerus and thus places more emphasis on the pecs as well.

Br

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
I was going to get a skipping rope and cut off most the cord and then attach a weight to the end.... although I cant find out how much the balls weight
going to the site you can see 4 balls each with a number on them; 1, 2, 3, 4. so im going to guess they are 1lbs, 2lbs, 3lbs and 4lbs.

db2000

Awards
This is for pushups, right? It will allow your pushup to more closely mimic a (correct) dumbbell press. You'll be able to get your elbows in closer to your torso at the bottom, which is a plus because it externally rotates the humerus and thus places more emphasis on the pecs as well.

Br
Nope this is not what it is. Maybe google it...I cant post links

going to the site you can see 4 balls each with a number on them; 1, 2, 3, 4. so im going to guess they are 1lbs, 2lbs, 3lbs and 4lbs.
Could be...but they also refer to ball 1 as ball one, not 'the one pound ball'.

Going to start with a baseball and see what happens

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Db2000,

Let me know if you try it. I'm interested to see if it works. I have a contact who is friends with some PT's and he was going to do some asking for me. I'll post what I find out here.

db2000

Awards
Just made one with a baseball and a skipping rope with ball bearings.
Once I made the distance about 6 inches between the ball and the handle I had a pretty wicked rotator cuff workout

ssorrin

Awards
Any chance you can post pics if you find this helpful?
Just made one with a baseball and a skipping rope with ball bearings.
Once I made the distance about 6 inches between the ball and the handle I had a pretty wicked rotator cuff workout