- 02-27-2012, 06:40 PM
alright guys here's the deal...
I had a competition on Saturday morning and here it is money and I was working out chest and triceps...I was feeling great all day, very energized and right in the middle of my sets if bench it hit me...my chest and triceps just started to give out on me...not in the sense that they are sore or tight, but in the sense that they felt heavy??? i have never felt this way before...I have over trained before and it was on accident and it didn't feel like this...so what is it? it kind of scares me....what is it when your muscles feel heavy??
- 02-28-2012, 12:13 AM
02-28-2012, 12:39 AM
02-28-2012, 05:33 PM
02-28-2012, 07:41 PM
not to sure what that means but it sounds bad...what can I do to speed up the process of recovery then? I only work chest as a primary muscle once a week and that was Monday so I'm done focusing on chest for the week...given points of flex in the chest will occur In other lifts but what can I do at home to help?Originally Posted by ZiR RED
02-28-2012, 08:08 PM
02-28-2012, 08:20 PM
02-28-2012, 08:27 PM
02-28-2012, 08:45 PM
02-28-2012, 08:50 PM
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I've wrote a ton on here about shoulder impingement, why it happens and how to work to correct it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By winwrightsa in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
- By swaneon in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
- By believer in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
- By SicTib in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:49 PM
- By rj32 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:25 PM