Best for rear delt mass?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Which excercises other than rear delt raises have been shown to build the best rear delt mass?

bigpump23

Awards
laying flat on an incline bench rear delt raises and reverse pec-deck

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

deftone

Awards
I like to throw a rope on a row machine and do rows to the my eyes or neck. tears the **** out of my rear delts.

PC1

Thats all I do. Works well for me.
Bobo, what's the difference between bent over barbell rows and "rear delt" rows?

Insofar as hitting the rear delts, how about some power cleans followed up by bent lateral raises, dumbell or cable......

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as targeting the muscle group, not much. Rear delt rows probably isolate the group better since you are more stable (sitting down) as compared to bent over barbell rows in which you are standing. I usually use a supinated grip doing rear delt rows hitting more of the midddle back as compared to wider grip on barbell bent over rows.

Power cleans are fine as well as bent lateral raises but make sure you keep the reps 8-12. I also don't like to incorporate too many compund exercises. If you do power cleans, don't do deadlifts and vice versa. You need to choose a routine that hits everything yet doesn't keep you in the gym for 45 minutes or tax the CNS to harsh.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Taking people?

Bobo,
I was wondering when, after the new year, you would be available to take new people? I thinking of doing the muscle building program before I start taking my PH's.

Are you full right now?

deftone

Awards
Bobo,
I was wondering when, after the new year, you would be available to take new people? I thinking of doing the muscle building program before I start taking my PH's.

Are you full right now?
Nice Avatar bro

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full right now until the first week of January.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can some one post a vid on how to do a rear delt fly on the dec pec machine,,,

should i keep my arms straight?