Need some suggestions

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My training is getting stale I need some suggestions here is my splits

Day 1 Heavy chest (barbell or dumbbell) every set super set with abs
Exercises: bench press, incline, decline, flys( 3 sets on everything)
Day 2 heavy back
Exercises- Deadlifts barbell rows Pulups wide grip Tbar row dumbbell rows (3 sets on everything)
Ever exercise superset with shoulders military press lateral raises and rear delt flys
Day 3 legs and arms heavy
Squats leg extensions and hamstring curls 3 sets of each all sets superset with arms
Biceps- barbell curls concentration curls and hammer curls
Triceps cgbp rope pull downs skull crushers and dips

Day 4 - off
Repeat (except light then heavy light then heavy)

I'm on a gram of testosterone so I'm not worried about catabolism but I need some new ideas to introduce here to spur on some muscle growth

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
im guessing size is your goal. and if you have been training for size for some time maybe a slightly different approach will do wonders for you. like 5/3/1 with the big but boring accessories. it can make you bigger and stronger. so when you go back to a body part split you can lift heavier weights. just a thought.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like it I was thinking more of volumization training such as instead of pressing 250 for 7-8 reps drop to 215 for 12-15 reps for 4 sets OR I could do 5 3 1 with compound movement and then high reps with isolation exercises

dabears10

Awards
When I need to switch it up, I go for a month straight of just using drop sets for all lifts. For instance, I'll do 255 x 8 for incline bench, then drop to 235 for 4 or 5 reps, then 225 for 3 reps, then 215 for 2 or 3 reps then finish with 205 for 2 or 3 reps.