Count me in!
- 09-17-2004, 04:02 PM
Count me in!
I signed up with Bobo as well! I have a very easy time going from high bodyfat to around 12-13%, but once I get there, I'm kind of lost. In the last few months I've gone from 240ish with a 38.5 inch waist to 200 lbs with a 35.5 inch waist. I just know that if I were to continue cutting on my own I would start losing more muscle and strength (don't have much to begin with anyway ). You all are more than welcome to ask questions here, make comments, talk **** about the coach .. I will be taking photos in a few days.
- 09-20-2004, 10:49 AM
I spoke with Bobo last night and I'm very excited. I was VERY surprised to hear what food was going to be "my new best friend".
09-20-2004, 11:20 AM
09-20-2004, 12:33 PM
I talked his ear off
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
09-20-2004, 01:43 PM
I had the same problem, worked hard to get down to the 12% -13% bf and then hit a plateau...Bobo's plan helped me get past that dreaded sticking point. Best of luck...
Similar Forum Threads
- By B-Luke in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2006, 02:15 AM
- By wildman536 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:53 PM
- By movin-iron in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
- By destro19 in forum PicsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-21-2003, 10:45 PM
- By feelnfit in forum PicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2003, 09:00 AM