Bobo you need another sticky....

J_MAN

Awards
You should make a sticky on this section just for client progress pics. Kind of like a "portfolio", put before and after pics, before and after stats, how long you worked with them, etc. I think it would be cool, just an idea though...

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Yeah, nothing motivates me more than before and afters...I love seeing that ****.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it time ;)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
great idea... i so want to get this service but i have to get some money stashed aside so the wifey doesnt know about it

joshy

Banned
Awards
yea that would be awesome.. i wanna see some pics of people using his bulking plan. i can't wait till i have enough money to use his services! kinda sucks being a college student but im slowly putting the money away..

cbcortez

Awards
Big big bump on this..very inspirational seeing our brothers succeed. Its kinda scary that when you get into bodybuilding sometimes you check out other guys' physiques. HAHA...

Dont want them thinking im checking them out or something. Specially in my country when you wear kinda tight shirts people think youre gay. And i got a few of those shirts hahaha....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
when the time is right, we will start posting our pictures... just not finished yet.. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
see you around joshy... sorry you couldn't stay..