post work out question?
- 02-10-2012, 01:39 AM
- 02-10-2012, 01:42 AM
It's perfectly fine to do that... think about it whatever liquid you put your creatine in it has to first go through the stomach.. which has a ph of 2.. this whole "do not put creatine in acidic drinks" thing was never correct since you are drinking it anyway and it hits a very acidic environment. I would suggest drinking it right away though since creatine is not stable in solution for very long.
02-10-2012, 01:43 AM
02-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:13 AM
- By brettxw in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 04:13 AM
- By cheezscott in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-27-2008, 05:14 PM
- By Brolic in forum BulkingReplies: 17Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:40 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:01 PM