wed-legs
thurs-shoulders,traps
fri-arms

week 2
mon-chest,tris
wed-legs,shoulders
fri-back,bis

repeat

Would this split be good for a natty, I'm looking to gain some mass. Im eating over my maintenance and hitting my macros btw. So week 1, I would annihilate each muscle part and week 2 I would take it easy.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
week 1
mon-chest
tues-back
wed-legs
thurs-shoulders,traps
fri-arms

week 2
mon-chest,tris
wed-legs,shoulders
fri-back,bis

repeat

Would this split be good for a natty, I'm looking to gain some mass. Im eating over my maintenance and hitting my macros btw. So week 1, I would annihilate each muscle part and week 2 I would take it easy.
It looks good to me. But I know some guys don't suggest changing ur workout every week. But me personally I do, and I love it. Just eat heavy and clean, train hard, you'll gain mass. And for me, natty is the best weigh to go.

mattsams89

Awards
week 1
mon-chest
tues-back
wed-legs
thurs-shoulders,traps
fri-arms

week 2
mon-chest,tris
wed-legs,shoulders
fri-back,bis

repeat

What are your planned exercises for back and legs? What is your rationale for your week structure? Why the 1:1 (work week to down week) training? What's your training age (experience)? What is your actual goal (more specific than mass gain; for instance, I want to compete as an LW strongman at a March 2013 meet--I'm in it for the long game).

None of those in any particular order.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Ive had good results with a set up like this, exercises i may have used mightn't have been what is posted here. and sets and reps would be whatever you feel makes YOU grow best.

Monday: Chest and biceps
Incline barbell press
Flat dumbbell bench press
Incline dumbbell flye
Barbell curl
Hammer dumbbell curl

Tuesday: Legs
Leg extensions
Squats
Leg press
Hack squats
Lying leg curl