Another %$#%$# Hurricane!!!!

1. Another %$#%$# Hurricane!!!!

Ok guys, well this is the 3rd time around and I'm starting to get fed up, so if you have any questions I might not be able to get to you as fast as I usually do but I will answer. This is just ridiculous.....

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Ok guys, well this is the 3rd time around and I'm starting to get fed up, so if you have any questions I might not be able to get to you as fast as I usually do but I will answer. This is just ridiculous.....

Bobo what part of Florida are you from..I am a member of the paid subscription to accuweather and Joe Bastardi (a pro Bodybuilder as well) said this morning this storm is not headed to the Gulf of mexico but come up by key west then head north,it will end up off the coast of Jacksonville then possibility up the east coast..Stay tuned.

3. They change it every couple hours. Right now, the NWS says we are getting hit directly (Ft. Myers)

This was meant for the other forum...LOL.....oh well
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Damn that's just wrong. You picked the wrong year to move down there.

5. Tell me about it...

I'll just head to Miami again if it comes near.

6. Ya that does suck,hopefully it will turn north.!!!!..Be safe Bobo.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Ya that does suck,hopefully it will turn north.!!!!..Be safe Bobo.
    Good luck man. I live in Boca and had my power knocked out for 6 days. It is amazing how much this **** can ruin your diet, training and rest. If we get hit again i think i am going to lose it.

8. I've been meaning to ask if you were floating yet!! Good luck Bobo...

9. Hurricanes suck. Living in the south for so long I lost count of how many I have experienced. One even came through during my honeymoon. It was a good thing we weren't spending much time outdoors.

10. Ya I'm in Broward county and luckily wasn't touched by Frances..But my gym was closed for 4 days, and I had to resort to jumping jacks for cardio b/c winds were too bad to go run. These things suck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another reason to Avoid AOL
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:46 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 09:57 AM
  3. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1