which exercises are your favorite to start your workouts with?
It'll sound silly but for me the warm-up/first exercise can really
affect the whole routine, different for every day/muscle group of course
which ones are yours?
I always start my wo with low weights/high reps, I assume everyone
does the same.. for me are:
- Chest/Tris day: flat bench or inclined DB followed and plyos (no rest)
- Deadlift/squats/abs day: leg curls/prone curls (opposite, no rest) and standard deadlift (of course light and fast)
- Traps/Upper Back/Shoulders: if I start with shoulder wo is lateral raises or DB press, if traps BB shrugs
Shrugs do the trick, for shoulders i could use suggestions
- ** Arms/Full Body depletion wo day: this is where I'm lost.. I change every time and I didn't find an exercise that I like to start with, this day always starts kinda meh..
what gets you pumped and in the mood when doing arms?
- Legs/abs day: leg curls/prone curls (again opposite, love to start with these, it never fail to pump me up right away)
- Back day: some pull down, whether v-bar or standard wide grip lat machine