• Established
  • RockStar
Mine now is
Monday-shoulders
Tuesday-back bis
Wednesday-chest tris
Thursday-legs
Friday-off
Repeat so then Saturday would be my new Monday..is this to much or is it ok bc my upper body is getting two days of rest with a leg day then a rest day...also I do 4 sets 6-10 reps with all my exercises which is about 4-5 per muscle group....expect when I do my main 3 (bench dead squat) then I do 5 sets....my workouts normally last 90 mins....I'm taking in 3k cals with 40/40/20 macros 90% clean.....I am 5'8" 184 16% bf

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Mine now is
Monday-shoulders
Tuesday-back bis
Wednesday-chest tris
Thursday-legs
Friday-off
Repeat so then Saturday would be my new Monday..is this to much or is it ok bc my upper body is getting two days of rest with a leg day then a rest day...also I do 4 sets 6-10 reps with all my exercises which is about 4-5 per muscle group....expect when I do my main 3 (bench dead squat) then I do 5 sets....my workouts normally last 90 mins....I'm taking in 3k cals with 40/40/20 macros 90% clean.....I am 5'8" 184 16% bf
I don't like it all man. A whole work out for shoulders n before a back day IMO not a good idea. For mass building you really only need to train 4 times a week. At 3000 Cal I wouldn't myself expect any mass. Youll actually loose weight..you should write a routine based on your weaknesses . By that I mean focusing on strengthing week body parts as a priority .

There are plenty great routines out there for mass pick one you like n modify it to your own needs. Up your Cal's. For mass I like 40/30/30. Train 4-5 times week Max. You got the right Idea with the big three. Best wishes.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do abs with shoulders and would it be better if I switched my back bis and chest tris days around?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Mon : legs
Tues : chest/12, bi/6
Wed : back/12, tr/6 , calves/8
Thurs : shoulders/10 , abs
Fri : arms 9 sets bi, 9 sets tri

Cal at 4000 40/30/30 , two cheat meals a week..

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Makes sure you track your progress write it down so you either increase weight or reps every week.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
You could do the work out you said also just switch shoulders with legs.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks a lot man you were a big help so I'll do
Legs abs
Bis back
Tris chest
Shoulders
either off or arms depends how the week goes does that sound good?
Off
Off
Repeat
That better? And I'm at 3200 Cals on work out days and 2800 on non lifting days 250 grams of protein a day since I'm only 184 at 5 8 that should be a good slow lean bulk with little to no fat and I don't do cheat meals for some reason non whole grain/whole wheat carbs make me feel sick....also how do you feel about milk when you bulk? I just get worried about all the damn sugar

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man you were a big help so I'll do
Legs abs
Bis back
Tris chest
Shoulders
either off or arms depends how the week goes does that sound good?
Off
Off
Repeat
That better? And I'm at 3200 Cals on work out days and 2800 on non lifting days 250 grams of protein a day since I'm only 184 at 5 8 that should be a good slow lean bulk with little to no fat and I don't do cheat meals for some reason non whole grain/whole wheat carbs make me feel sick....also how do you feel about milk when you bulk? I just get worried about all the damn sugar
Like anrold said milk is for babies LOL. Jk I don't have prob with it at all. I eat cheese everyday. I have cup or so of two percent that's bout all. Just don't go crazy with it. BTW save ABS for later in the week if there sore it will throw off your bench n certain back exercises.