Walk 2 minutes
Sprint 9.0 1 minute

Then abs
50 Leg ups
60 bicycle kicks

REPEAT CARDIO

REPEAT AB WORKOUT

Then run a mile in 9 minutes

So question can I run this routine everyday I am trying to lose the stomach fat and the loose skin.
I dropped 56 lbs in 6 months and I still have some fat and loose skin.
Help me out
Thanks

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Doing ab focused exercises isn't going to speed up the fat loss around your belly. You can not do anything to affect where the fat you're losing comes from. You'd be better off, doing full body workouts at a fairly quick pace to work a lot of muscle and burn a lot of calories. The loose skin might just be there for a while. There are several different factors involved, but it's hard to have any real idea until you get rid of most of the extra fat. Just keep sticking with it and be patient.

bigoz801

bigoz801

Awards
Doing ab focused exercises isn't going to speed up the fat loss around your belly. You can not do anything to affect where the fat you're losing comes from. You'd be better off, doing full body workouts at a fairly quick pace to work a lot of muscle and burn a lot of calories. The loose skin might just be there for a while. There are several different factors involved, but it's hard to have any real idea until you get rid of most of the extra fat. Just keep sticking with it and be patient.
Awesome dude thanks. Is my routine good I mean throwing in some ab workouts would help out a little bit wouldn't it?
I just want to get rid of fat and not lose my muscle I swear the more weight I lose the smaller my arms get my back and my chest its bugging me.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Awesome dude thanks. Is my routine good I mean throwing in some ab workouts would help out a little bit wouldn't it?
I just want to get rid of fat and not lose my muscle I swear the more weight I lose the smaller my arms get my back and my chest its bugging me.
I agree with John. You cant spot reduce any body part. But if you are going to do abs try adding weight to it like cable crunches. Also squats and deadlifts work wonders!

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats all hip flexor and spinal flexion work. good way to create an imbalance and induce lower back issues.

Train your core. Don't neglect your lower back muscles. Swap those for bridges and dynamic core stability.

Br